Tuesday 1 October 2013

Toys

We all love toys and I'm sure we all have a favourite from our childhood, but even as we grow up we still can play with our children's and grand-children's toys. We'd love you to rummage through your stash and see what you can create featuring a toy and make a project for any occasion. 

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!

The design team have been given these lovely digital images Bedtime Ellie, Sailor Owen and Toy Soldier Owen all featuring a toy to work with this week, compliments of our sponsor Paper Nest Dolls. Our winner will receive a $25 voucher to spend.

I have used Nestabilities for the Oval Shapes.

 Kim
 I've used Sizzix (Stampin Up) Clouds folder, Fiskars Waves Texture Plate, Spellbinders Lacey Squares and Die-namics ships wheel from Sea Charms.

I've used Swiss Dots embossing folder and Cart-Us scalloped oval die. 

 I used Spellbinders - Radiant Rectangles & Marvelous Squares
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Dainty Bows
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

3 comments:

  1. So much talent cards are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT cards, I missed the last challenge so will put my skates on to make this one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my card is ok for the challenge as I don't always keep my packets from die cuts due to storing them in my crafting wardrobe on magnet strips.xx

    ReplyDelete